Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Nightmare Before Christmas Stuff


Shopping is one of my least favorite things to do, but managed to dragged myself to the nearest Walgreens last night.  I remembered Spooky Vegan's post, referring to Spooky Little Halloween's post about TNBC merchandise at Walgreens. There was still quite a bit of stuff left, now 50% off.  I exercised restraint and only bought this oversized mug and this Jack Skellington.  My daughter asked if he is like an Elf on the Shelf, which he sort of looks like with his knees in his chest.  Jack on the Shelf would certainly be more fun and less creepy.  Fully extended he is a little over 2 feet tall.



I would've bought the Jack Snowman, but just
about every time he spun around he tipped over. 



This Jack looks adorable, I would've like him as just a plush. The sound was horrible, and all that bouncy didn't really go with the music and really would the Pumpkin King ever bounce like that anyway? 


There were also a lot of dog toys, which I thought was an odd niche to market to. Not that I wasn't tempted even though I don't have a dog. Although even if I did I would still get the toys for me and not let any dogs chew them.  

Anyway, lots of good stuff from wreaths & trees to snow globes & nutcrackers.  If you have a Walgreens nearby, you should give it a look. 

While I'm at it, I might as well totally brag, I got Jack Skellington pj's for xmas.  

2 comments: