Friday, November 18, 2016

Punk Skeleton Vulture


Punks Not Dead, well maybe a little decomposed. 
If you've been following along, after the craft party I meant to make a punk skeleton and ended up going glam rock.  Not to be denied my desire for punk and bones I channeled all that energy on this guy. 

Here he is before his transformation, which consisted mainly of
tissue paper, paint, feathers, a few beads and pieces of an old belt. 



This is from behind obviously. 



And here he is with a pumpkin I got on sale at the beginning of October,
which probably has a lot to do with my mindset this season. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It seemed like a good idea, but someone might need to stage an intervention in the future, because I want all the skeletons. I already have another vulture that wants to go steampunk and a skelly frog who is begging to look like Johnny Rotten.

      Delete