Thursday, December 5, 2013

Creepmas Worthy Videos

This video has all the makings of a holiday classic and one that we enjoy year after year.


 
 
Also on our yearly list is Billy & Mandy Save Christmas. It not only has Death personified, but vampires too! Although if you’re looking for skin crawling creepy, stick with the stop motion Rankin and Bass films.

Speaking of skin crawling, this video does just that.

 

Still looking for a holiday movie to curl up in front of? I would recommend The Pact. It's not a full fledged Christmas movie, but it does take place during the holidays.

I’ve always loved a good ghost story, but it seems like lately good stories have been replaced with jump scares induced by black eyed spirits, with gaping maws, that make weird clicking sounds and jerky movements.

I expected The Pact to be more of the same and was pleasantly surprised. It does go at a slower pace, but I can't say that's a bad thing. It’s not completely without flaws, but it delivers a well done ghostly murder mystery. I also enjoyed the bone chilling after effect, when I rehashed it in my head. I look forward to seeing it again.  


I will close with a campy 80's video for a Creepy Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment