Saturday, December 7, 2013

Creepmas Ornaments

Looking for the perfect Creepmas ornament? Here are a few of my favorites...


 


UnDead Ed has some more fabulous ornaments this year.  I adore the one I got last year, it's been up since October.







That's right Snowman Poop by Crankyamoeba. My favorite is a bit more disturbing, but I didn't want to scare the faint of heart. 















Every tree needs a cute Cthulhu looking octopus like this one from Girl with a Frog Tattoo.












This skull from the Madame Macabre Shop is quite elegant with an understated bit of sparkle. 












How cutely disturbing is this little elf from Paper Moon Gallery?












Santa Skulls are always a classic and you can find this one at Foot Steps in the Wind






Not quite as classic, but who doesn't love a Santa fetus?  Also check out the zombie fetus by Feti.
How can it be so cute and yet so very, very wrong.










Speaking of wrong, wouldn't it be great to have this guy by Dogzillalives?  I imagine playing the Christmas pickle game with him, except you'll know when the kids find him because of the screams. 


 

2 comments:

  1. I love the snowman poop! Can poop be adorable? That one is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s good to know I’m not the only one that thinks snowman poop is adorable.

      Delete