Friday, December 6, 2013

Creepmas Nativites


I thought it wouldn't be right for me to poke at other people's nativities without doing one of my own. I did throw it together at the last minute, but it has all the major players. 

Mr. and Mrs. Smith (at least that's the name they tried checking in at the inn with) and their little baby. The ghost angel, the three wise mummies and of course the witch and pirate shepherds. 

I had found a bunch of creepy nativity scenes, but then I found an awesome site by Eric Pazdziora and he's already done most of my finds, plus a whole lot more with better commentary than I would've come up with. They aren't all creepy, some are tacky, some are just bizarre, but all are worth a gander. Behold his collection of Sock Monkey Nativity Scenes

There is one that he missed but you can see it in all it's glory at Craftastrophe.

In case you don't click through all his other nativity collections, although it would be a shame not to, and you miss it, I'm reposting this link to The Year Kenny Loggins Ruined Christmas. It brought me to tears, in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment