Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Creepmas Gift Ideas

A friend sent me a link to this wonderful Cthulhu Santa, at Draig Athar Designs



That got me thinking, what else might a creeper want for Creepmas?
 
Everyone needs a buddy, how about a Santa Zombie, from Dead Buddies?

 
Or this cute little pendant from Leggende Segrete?

 
 
Maybe you'd rather find this adorable couple, from RevenantFX, under the Creepmas tree?
 
 
Who wouldn't want to snuggle up with this guy, by Mint Conspiracy?
 
 
This Santa doll is from Natasha Morgan.  I'm pretty sure he can see you when your sleeping, and probably through your skin down to the bone too.
 
 
And where would Santa be without his trusty elves?  I found this one at Lorcheenas Boutique
 
 
 
Happy shopping and Merry Creepmas!
 
 
 
 
This is a gift I received last year because nothing says happy holidays
like a branch of light up eyeballs.



No comments:

Post a Comment