Monday, December 10, 2012

Stories for Creempmas


I found this wonderfully chilling short story, Secret Santa by Daniel Ritter.

Here’s a little story of my own, but this one is true. 

It was a dark and stormy night. 

Most horrifying Christmas pajama picture I could think of.

Well for sure it was dark and it was nighttime.   I was trying to get the kids to bed and told them to get their jammies on.  Five minutes later, I noticed my daughter in the living room, just standing there holding her pj’s looking a little lost.   I asked why she didn’t have her jammies on and she looked down and to the side like she’s really nervous.  I asked what’s wrong.  She tentatively said, “Umm, you know Santa? And umm, you know how he sees you when you’re sleeping and when you’re awake? Well, ummm….”, as she looked down at her pajamas.    
Then it clicked, so I immediately assured her that Santa doesn’t watch you when you’re getting dressed, and hastened to add or when you’re in the bathroom and she was satisfied with that and cheerily went off to change.

But it is creepy when you stop to think about it…

No comments:

Post a Comment