Thursday, December 13, 2012

Creepy Ornaments

 
No holiday cheer is complete without some creepy ornaments. 
First up, this humorous video about them. 



 
 
Now here is a beauty I spotted at JoAnn’s.  Uncle Sam holding baby Jesus standing on Mount Rushmore.  There is a lot going on here and the ghastly paint job doesn’t do anything to help.  Are they ghosts or worse, mimes?  Is Uncle Sam wearing tights? WWJD?
 
 
 
 

 
I saw this at Target, from severed neck to antler tip its 15 inches tall.  It's definitely a piece that will make a statement in any decor. 
One such as, "I am the porcelain embodiment of Satan, bow before me!" or maybe, "That uneasiness you feel is me watching you when you're not looking."
I happen to think he looks a little like an old friend of Creepmas, what do you think? 
  


We are not without our own creepy ornaments. My daughter picked out this cat a few years ago.  It is not a warm, friendly looking cat. I wouldn't have thought it possible to make a plush cat that looks like it's hissing and spitting, but here it is. If you push its belly it meows "We Wish You a Merry Christmas", maybe that explains the "I wish you were dead" expression on its face.








This guy is what I call creepy cute.  He reminds me of the squirrel from the Ice Age movies.


 











Speaking of creepy cute, how cute is this little guy? I'm sorry you can't have him, this one is mine, but you find his brethren at  Undead Ed.
 










So concludes our 13 days of Creepmas. 
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, now on to the 12 days of Christmas.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment